Paul Porvaznik has been successfully closing short sales since 2008. He is a licensed Florida Realtor(R). He has been the go-to short sale professional for attorneys who specialize in real estate, foreclosure defense, and bankruptcy, and has a business acumen which sets him head and shoulders above the competition. Prior to beginning short sales, he was the sole owner of a mortgage company that closed in excess of one billion dollars loan volume. He now uses that experience and expertise to help you succeed in dealing with the banks.
Sadly, in today’s day and age, the banking industry at the highest level is corrupt and is only looking out for their best interest. If you are considering attempting a short sale with your lender then you need a professional who not only knows how to deal with your lender, but who also has a fiduciary responsibility to you as the client. This means when you are working with Paul, he has a legal obligation to act in the best interest of you, the client. The bank has no such duty.
While everyone’s set of circumstance is unique, there is no scenario that Paul has not encountered. His skill is identifying upfront, based on that first telephone call with you, the likelihood of your short sale successfully closing. This simple fact will save you much heartache.
A short sale can offer the following benefits:
- Get you more time before auction
- Settle the debt and get a letter from your mortgage company agreeing to the settlement
- Vacate the judgment
- Avoid a deficiency judgment (the plaintiff can request the Judge enter a separate judgment for the deficiency which is the difference between the total amount they are saying is due minus whatever the value they determine at auction). The deficiency judgment can be avoided on a successful short sale
- All costs are paid for you by your lender
- You can get a relocation check of $3,000
- Buy a house again in two years
You can reach Paul on any day of the week at 727-459-3871 to discuss how he can help you.
Residential Connections Realty, LLC